Monday, May 16, 2011

Look who is pulling up!

I LOVE crawling all over the place!


 And pulling and climbing up anything I can find...
 Big Brother's table is perfect height to find things to play with.
 Or to just push over the chairs and make some noise.
Mymo's house has a really cool wall (bench) to help me stay out of trouble...
 Then I can stand up and talk and laugh at everything that's going on.
 And stick my tongue out...
And play with my Big Brother... 

 But sometimes, I lose my balance and hit my head....
 Thank goodness my brother is right there to help take care of me.
 But then I have a pretty little bruise above my eye to show everyone how tough I can be!

"Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children." ~Proverbs 17:6

No comments:

Post a Comment