Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Praying God's Word - May 15th -21st



Week 15th-21st

Topic: Pray for Shad as a Daddy

Scripture: "Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children." ~Proverbs 17:6

What God taught me: I am so thankful to God for sending me Shad. I could not think of anyone better to raise my two boys. Just as Shad is very proud to be Max's son, I know that Riley is very proud of his Daddy, and Kolden will be too. I know that both Papa and Poppy are very proud of their grandsons, which is a reflection of Shad's example. God has used our two boys to bring out the very best in Shad, and it shows in everything else he does in and with his life.

Week 22nd-28th

Topic: Praying for our family's fears

Scripture: "The LORD is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear?" ~ Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment