Monday, May 16, 2011

Praying God's Word - May 8th-14th


Week 8th-14th

Topic: Praying for my boys taking correction

Scripture: "Discipline your son, and he will give you peace, he will bring delight to your soul." ~ Provers 29:17

What God taught me: We are in "that" stage that everyone with kids has gone through. Kolden is teething, so he's constantly fussy, and he still hasn't figured out how to sleep all night long. Riley is 3 and has the attitude of a 15 year old! It seems that he behaves his best when he is with anyone that is not his Mommy or his Daddy. I'm thankful that everyone always comments how what a sweetheart he is, and I am very thankful that God gives us those other moments to work on my patients. I'm reminded how grateful I am to have a wonderful husband in Shad, so that both of us can tag team the discipline, and not all weight is on one parent's shoulders. I am so proud of the moments when Riley does act right, and it does truly bring "delight to my soul." I love my boys so very much!

Week 15th-21st

Topic: Praying for Shad as a Daddy

Scripture: "Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children." ~Proverbs 17:6

No comments:

Post a Comment