Monday, April 25, 2011

Brave Boy

So last Saturday night was an eventful one at our house. The storm clouds came rolling in and it was Riley's first tornado scare, even though he wasn't completely sure what was going on. For those of you who know me well, I am deathly afraid of storms--the absolute world's worst! Thankfully I had my Riley to remind me there was nothing to worry about. When you asked him if he was scared, he would say proudly, "No, because when I'm scared, God holds my hand!" So, as my boys and I sang songs and read books in the closet, and we weren't scared, because we knew God was with us. But it was probably a good thing we didn't see what was going on outside either....


Shad keeps commenting that he wonders why "tornado alley" followed him to North Texas.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am you GOD." Isaiah 41:10 

No comments:

Post a Comment